come here. feel better.

Workplace Injuries

If you have been injured at work, the Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (WCB) covers the cost of any physiotherapy treatment that is required. 

You can access this funding in 2 ways. 

-Book an assessment with one of our physiotherapists.  They will assess your injury and will submit the proper claim forms to WCB directly.  Once your claim is approved by WCB, your treatment can then commence.

-You can also see your doctor first, and if they recommend physiotherapy, then you can book an assessment as soon as possible. 

Either way, we’ve got you covered. 

South Edmonton

10947 – 23 Avenue
Edmonton , AB
T6J 7B9

Tel: 780-988-5803
Fax: 780-988-5804


Grandin Plaza

#508, 1 Tache Street
St. Albert, AB
T8N 1B4

Tel: 780-458-0255
Fax: 780-460-9796


51st Avenue

10393-51 Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T6H 0K4

Tel: 780-989-9789
Fax: 780-989-9788


Back to top

Dear valued patients,
In April of 2021, we are fully integrating our website with Lifemark. Your ability to schedule services with CSA Physiotherapy clinicians and therapists will not change, as you will still be able to schedule appointments and contact our clinics on

+ +